What roles do antimicrobials play in our world? How can we reduce the threat of resistance? Meet the social scientists seeking to answer these questions and more.
There is substantial high quality social research being undertaken around the globe to address AMR. Novel approaches and collaborations are being experimented with and the AMIS Hub aims to showcase these approaches and their findings.
Meet the researchers bringing you the latest social science on antimicrobial resistance. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
– Alice Street – University of Edinburgh
– Annie Wilkinson – Institute of Development Studies
– Clare Chandler – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
– Coll de Lima Hutchison – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
– Komatra Chuengsatiansup – Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Anthropology Center (SAC)
– Laurie Denyer Willis – University of Cambridge
– Panoopat Poompruek – Silpakorn University
– Sittichoke Chawraingern – Ministry of Public Health, Thailand
– Uravadee Chanchamsang – Ministry of Public Health, Thailand