On the 24th of February, delegates from around the world joined Professor Clare Chandler online as she launched our collaborative report, “Addressing Antibiotic Use: Insights from Social Science Around the World”. For more information and to access the report, click here.
The event was chaired by Professor Clare Chandler and Professor Heidi Hopkins and the speakers included:
• Professor Iruka Okeke, University of Ibadan
• Dr Tim Jinks, Wellcome Trust
• Dr Watipaso Kasambara, Public Health Institute of Malawi (PHIM)
• Dr Hung Nguyen, International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) Vietnam
• Dr Haileyesus Getahun, World Health Organization
• Professor Sujith Chandy, Christian Medical College Vellore
• Professor Sabiha Essack, University of KwaZulu-Natal
• Dr Franck Berthe, the World Bank, and Livestock Global Alliance
Follow us on twitter @AnthroAMR for updates.
The latest commentary on the use of antimicrobials in society.