On the 24th of February, delegates from around the world joined Professor Clare Chandler online as she launched our collaborative report, “Addressing Antibiotic Use: Insights from Social Science Around the World”. For more information and to access the report, click here.
• Professor Iruka Okeke, University of Ibadan
• Dr Tim Jinks, Wellcome Trust
• Dr Watipaso Kasambara, Public Health Institute of Malawi (PHIM)
• Dr Hung Nguyen, International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) Vietnam
• Dr Haileyesus Getahun, World Health Organization
• Professor Sujith Chandy, Christian Medical College Vellore
• Professor Sabiha Essack, University of KwaZulu-Natal
• Dr Franck Berthe, the World Bank, and Livestock Global Alliance
Follow us on twitter @AnthroAMR for updates.